No one is talking about the need for developing satellite cities, at least as of now. This is not because there is any lack of vision with regards to ever increasing urbanisation, but so much virgin territories are there to be developed that the priority is to develop those pockets first. The load on land has also not reached to an alarming level were the infrastructure crumbles, as witnessed in other major cities across the country.
- COVID-19 to reduce housing sales by 25-35%, office absorption to fall 13-30%
- Corona is not publicity tourism Mr Builder
- Hawelia fails with supply of essentials in Corona lockdown
- Compliances for real estate PE under section 42 of The Companies Act, 2013
- Will Corona lead to Force Majeure in real estate?
- Hawelia coercing home buyers at Valenova Park
- USD 970 million PE inflows in retail hit 5-year high in 2019
- Logistics leasing at an all-time high of 33 million sq feet in 2019: CBRE