Track2Realty Exclusive: Real estate has not just been innovative but also aggressive in raising money. They have raised money against sales with a guarantee that if the price falls, they will buy it back. It has been a protection on the bank’s side that if the prices fall, of course there is a margin of about 20% and if the prices fall more than that, they will buy back. 20% has been the cut off because about 10% is the expense in buyback, brokerages, paperwork etc.
- OYO Workspaces starts operations in Hyderabad with Innov8 at Gachibowli
- Increasing share of institutional investments in Indian real estate: CII-JLL Study
- What ails the housing market?
- PropTiger.com appoints Bikram Bir Singh as National Sales Head, including GCC market
- Subvention schemes ban – only 8% of total 280 housing projects launched in Q2 2019 affected
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?