In the second edition of evaluating the best practices being followed in the Indian real estate, Bangalore-based Sobha Limited has yet again maintained its leadership position. As a matter of fact, it has improved its performance, compared to first study with Track2Realty best Practices Report 2017.
- Chennai right sizing housing needs
- Entity-level PE inflows in Indian realty up 17% in last 2 years
- Logistic firm Bhumika enters real estate with investment of INR 300 cr in Udaipur
- Noida Extension classic case of killing a micro market
- Key leadership appointments in JLL Chennai
- NRI investors zero in on Indian real estate revival signals
- Jewar International Airport – Revival for Noida and Greater Noida?
- Upgrading assets, a key to changing tenant preferences in an evolving market: JLL Study