Track2Realty Exclusive: Real estate has not just been innovative but also aggressive in raising money. They have raised money against sales with a guarantee that if the price falls, they will buy it back. It has been a protection on the bank’s side that if the prices fall, of course there is a margin of about 20% and if the prices fall more than that, they will buy back. 20% has been the cut off because about 10% is the expense in buyback, brokerages, paperwork etc.
- Union Budget, home buyers and need for policies beyond rhetoric
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021
- Shifting focus from metro cities to tourist destinations: Aditya Kushwaha
- How foreclosure could be mitigated in Coronavirus hit housing market?