If the CBD of a given city is losing its sheen, there can be only two diametrically opposite reasons – one, the economy of the city is collapsing and the other is that the city has created many new centers of economic activity.
- Hawelia fails with supply of essentials in Corona lockdown
- Compliances for real estate PE under section 42 of The Companies Act, 2013
- Will Corona lead to Force Majeure in real estate?
- Hawelia coercing home buyers at Valenova Park
- USD 970 million PE inflows in retail hit 5-year high in 2019
- Logistics leasing at an all-time high of 33 million sq feet in 2019: CBRE
- OYO Workspaces forays into Chennai
- Sobha & Godrej top choices of HNIs & NRIs, finds Track2Realty Global Buyer Report 2020