The price point may give impression of a property market on the outskirts that is just meant to be for those who can’t afford more than roof over the head. However, a closer look of the locality would suggest that Panvel is one of those destinations that could be showcased as a model destination where the affordability has not compromised with the aspirational living of the budget constraint buyers.
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year
- India can raise over $25 bn with REITs in next 3 years – ANAROCK