This was also the first quarter where the new accounting standard of IND AS 115 was followed by the company, which uses the project completion method instead of the existing percentage completion method. While some fluctuations in reporting the income are expected, there is no impact on the company’s cash flow or income tax liability, as the company continues to follow percentage completion method under Income Computation and Disclosure Standards (ICDS) for income tax purpose. In other words, it is a compliance requirement which will not have any impact on the overall business of the company. We are confident that on completion of some of the ongoing projects in this financial year, the overall income growth momentum will be maintained
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021
- Shifting focus from metro cities to tourist destinations: Aditya Kushwaha
- How foreclosure could be mitigated in Coronavirus hit housing market?
- Foreclosure fears real; property not best hedge against crisis