An analysis by Track2Realty vis-à-vis the volume of office space consumption per household – not only in India but also internationally in London, Singapore, New York, Tokyo etc concludes that there is equilibrium when the office space consumption is around 60-65 sq feet per household. In India it is rather surprising that the ratio per household even in a city like Mumbai is 25 sq feet. Kolkata has a dismal only 14-15 sq feet office space per household. In Delhi-NCR it is again 20-25 sq feet per household.
- Is real estate realistic with resolution to make 2020 best year ever?
- Remarkable resilience of Indian real estate in 2019
- Which are top cities for real estate investments?
- Is Indian real estate ready to learn the lessons of 2019?
- Track2Realty lists Top 10 Indian shopping malls
- Certified guarantee of positive coverage is not journalism
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo