Green buildings are to create positive impacts on our climate and natural environment which helps to improve quality of living. Every country has different climate conditions, unique culture and traditions, diverse building style and ages, wide-ranging environmental, economic and social conditions – all are depends which design & architecture should be fit according to country condition. The need of green building has taken a big turn in design giving a lot of importance to light, ventilation and air-conditioning.
- 3rd ASLI Annual Senior Care Conclave to roll out Standards and Accreditation Matrix for Senior Care in India
- Urgent & definitive reforms needed for real estate
- Union Budget, home buyers and need for policies beyond rhetoric
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021