It seems RERA has suddenly made the PMS as one of the most sought after areas of expertise. The developers can no longer afford to delay their projects due to mismanagement by the execution team. In most of the cases the developer himself and/or his top management was thus far taking care of the execution with no seamless process of execution handed over to the experts.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year