The budget factor can only lead to identifying one’s requirements and priorities with regards to location, number of bedrooms and amenities that one aspires to have. If the borrower has done his affordability calculation and knows his repayment and other expenses, then only one is technically and financially ready to borrow with full knowledge of his capacity to repay a loan, in addition to any savings one may be using as a down payment. These simple check marks will go a long way in deciding the future home and whether or not you are over leveraging yourself.
- OYO Workspaces starts operations in Hyderabad with Innov8 at Gachibowli
- Increasing share of institutional investments in Indian real estate: CII-JLL Study
- What ails the housing market?
- PropTiger.com appoints Bikram Bir Singh as National Sales Head, including GCC market
- Subvention schemes ban – only 8% of total 280 housing projects launched in Q2 2019 affected
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?