Investigating the Adarsh scame in Mumbai the CBI and Income Tax department unearthed the unholy nexus between the then Chief Minister Ashok Chavan and his Mumbai Commissioner of Police (Traffic) termed as Traffic CP Sanjay Burve.
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year
- India can raise over $25 bn with REITs in next 3 years – ANAROCK