It seems the Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has failed to address the struggling and ailing real estate sector from the standpoint of both the homebuyers as well as the developers. However, what is all the more interesting is the fact that the developers are not overtly complaining. It is only the homebuyers who are sulking while the developers are trying best to put up a brave face.
- USD 970 million PE inflows in retail hit 5-year high in 2019
- Logistics leasing at an all-time high of 33 million sq feet in 2019: CBRE
- OYO Workspaces forays into Chennai
- Sobha & Godrej top choices of HNIs & NRIs, finds Track2Realty Global Buyer Report 2020
- Union Budget 2020-21 neither for survival nor revival of real estate
- Star Rating to be the game changer of real estate: Balvinder Kumar, Member, UP RERA
- Is real estate realistic with resolution to make 2020 best year ever?
- Remarkable resilience of Indian real estate in 2019