Steady economic growth, favourable policy environment, growing preference of global occupiers for Indian offices and listing of first Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) in the country have put the India office market on a growth path, according to the half yearly update (H1 2019 – January to June 2019) by JLL India.
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?
- SOBHA launches Gujarat’s tallest residential building in GIFT City
- Huge investments enabling co-working spaces to scale up and innovate
- NCR’s new business districts boast of over 30 mn sq ft of office space
- Pre-leased assets commercial assets high on investors’ and occupiers’ radar
- 72 years of independence – A bittersweet dawn for India’s housing sector