Based on the concept of contemporary design led by Singaporean architecture, ‘Singa – Pune’ is a 21 acre township located at Dhanori, Pune with over 1000 apartments in phase 1. With internationally designed landscape across the project and 51 world-class amenities, the project will truly transcend the engineering and aesthetics of Singapore architecture to the city of Pune. The apartments are priced starting at 13L for Studio Apartments, 22L for 1 BHKs and 30L for 2 BHKs. The project will be completed in three phases and will progress across a span of 60 months.
- OYO Workspaces’ Innov8 opens its second centre in Connaught Place
- Chennai housing recovery faster than national average
- Mumbai’s Tardeo leads India’s top 10 most expensive housing locations
- Will govt. light Indian housing sector’s festive lamp?
- Going online before opening physical stores is ideal
- Indian housing a good hedge in troubled times for NRI investors
- Vaishnavi Group joins hands with Katerra for new technology
- Design & architecture all about creating experiences