While consolidation has been an ongoing phenomenon for some time, recent mergers, acquisitions and joint developments are underscoring this trend like never before. The Indian residential sector saw a series of disruptions in the last two to three years, with revolutionary reforms like DeMo, RERA and GST remarkably altering the way real estate business is conducted. A natural by-product of this upheaval was consolidation, with fly-by-night developers completely vanishing and small players merging with big ones.
- Star Rating to be the game changer of real estate: Balvinder Kumar, Member, UP RERA
- Is real estate realistic with resolution to make 2020 best year ever?
- Remarkable resilience of Indian real estate in 2019
- Which are top cities for real estate investments?
- Is Indian real estate ready to learn the lessons of 2019?
- Track2Realty lists Top 10 Indian shopping malls
- Certified guarantee of positive coverage is not journalism
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones