Furniture players are also experimenting with design and interior modelling of homes. Through an online presence and an influencer network, players are investing in this side of the business. As a result, furniture players are not just your simple sofa sellers, they are much more! They now offer new-age designs, suggest home improvement tips by way of customization and site visits by their own ‘design officers’. These specialized services win over the traditional furniture store operators in terms of post-sales services delivery and customer satisfaction.
- USD 970 million PE inflows in retail hit 5-year high in 2019
- Logistics leasing at an all-time high of 33 million sq feet in 2019: CBRE
- OYO Workspaces forays into Chennai
- Sobha & Godrej top choices of HNIs & NRIs, finds Track2Realty Global Buyer Report 2020
- Union Budget 2020-21 neither for survival nor revival of real estate
- Star Rating to be the game changer of real estate: Balvinder Kumar, Member, UP RERA
- Is real estate realistic with resolution to make 2020 best year ever?
- Remarkable resilience of Indian real estate in 2019