Furniture players are also experimenting with design and interior modelling of homes. Through an online presence and an influencer network, players are investing in this side of the business. As a result, furniture players are not just your simple sofa sellers, they are much more! They now offer new-age designs, suggest home improvement tips by way of customization and site visits by their own ‘design officers’. These specialized services win over the traditional furniture store operators in terms of post-sales services delivery and customer satisfaction.
- OYO Workspaces’ Innov8 opens its second centre in Connaught Place
- Chennai housing recovery faster than national average
- Mumbai’s Tardeo leads India’s top 10 most expensive housing locations
- Will govt. light Indian housing sector’s festive lamp?
- Going online before opening physical stores is ideal
- Indian housing a good hedge in troubled times for NRI investors
- Vaishnavi Group joins hands with Katerra for new technology
- Design & architecture all about creating experiences