The three southern cities collectively saw residential sales of 61,400 units between January and September 2019 as against 64,420 units sold in the first three quarters of 2018. MMR and Pune, on the contrary, saw the sale of nearly 93,930 units in 2019 against 70,740 units in the corresponding period in 2018. Altogether, the top 7 cities recorded sales of 2,02,200 units in 2019 till September, of which western cities comprised 46% overall share while southern region consisted of 30% share.
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021
- Shifting focus from metro cities to tourist destinations: Aditya Kushwaha
- How foreclosure could be mitigated in Coronavirus hit housing market?
- Foreclosure fears real; property not best hedge against crisis