Furniture players are also experimenting with design and interior modelling of homes. Through an online presence and an influencer network, players are investing in this side of the business. As a result, furniture players are not just your simple sofa sellers, they are much more! They now offer new-age designs, suggest home improvement tips by way of customization and site visits by their own ‘design officers’. These specialized services win over the traditional furniture store operators in terms of post-sales services delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Hawelia fails with supply of essentials in Corona lockdown
- Compliances for real estate PE under section 42 of The Companies Act, 2013
- Will Corona lead to Force Majeure in real estate?
- Hawelia coercing home buyers at Valenova Park
- USD 970 million PE inflows in retail hit 5-year high in 2019
- Logistics leasing at an all-time high of 33 million sq feet in 2019: CBRE
- OYO Workspaces forays into Chennai
- Sobha & Godrej top choices of HNIs & NRIs, finds Track2Realty Global Buyer Report 2020