I am a home buyer from Mumbai and I want to make a confession that I have survivor’s guilt. I could buy a house at a time others in my peer group could not. My problem is that how to say it loudly about my lack of vision when the world has appreciation in the eyes for my home ownership. But I know how much it is painful to buy a house.
- OYO Workspaces’ Innov8 opens its second centre in Connaught Place
- Chennai housing recovery faster than national average
- Mumbai’s Tardeo leads India’s top 10 most expensive housing locations
- Will govt. light Indian housing sector’s festive lamp?
- Going online before opening physical stores is ideal
- Indian housing a good hedge in troubled times for NRI investors
- Vaishnavi Group joins hands with Katerra for new technology
- Design & architecture all about creating experiences