It was not the magic wand it was hoped to be. However, over the past two years, the Real Estate Regulatory Act (RERA) has brought more sanity – and the return of consumer power – than seemed possible in such a short time. The real estate sector is still struggling with it and the Act is very much work-in-progress in many states, but RERA nevertheless hangs like a sword of Damocles over a previously unregulated industry. Eventual compliance across the board seems inevitable.
- OYO Workspaces’ Innov8 opens its second centre in Connaught Place
- Chennai housing recovery faster than national average
- Mumbai’s Tardeo leads India’s top 10 most expensive housing locations
- Will govt. light Indian housing sector’s festive lamp?
- Going online before opening physical stores is ideal
- Indian housing a good hedge in troubled times for NRI investors
- Vaishnavi Group joins hands with Katerra for new technology
- Design & architecture all about creating experiences