Garage 270 in Udyog Vihar has the capacity to seat 1800 members and offers multiple F&B options, daycare facility and last mile connectivity, and has received an overwhelming response. This workspace will also feature one of a kind community terrace garden which will be used for urban farming.
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?
- SOBHA launches Gujarat’s tallest residential building in GIFT City
- Huge investments enabling co-working spaces to scale up and innovate
- NCR’s new business districts boast of over 30 mn sq ft of office space
- Pre-leased assets commercial assets high on investors’ and occupiers’ radar
- 72 years of independence – A bittersweet dawn for India’s housing sector