There has been a slump in the market. Huge unsold inventory has forced firms to not increase their rates. As a result, prices have remained range bound. With fewer launches, market is ready for homebuyers willing to take the buying decision. The unsold inventory during first nine months (July-September) of 2019 was 444,673 units, registering a small drop as compared to the corresponding period in 2018. While there has been a revival of sorts in sales since 2018, developers are still not out of the woods.
- Star Rating to be the game changer of real estate: Balvinder Kumar, Member, UP RERA
- Is real estate realistic with resolution to make 2020 best year ever?
- Remarkable resilience of Indian real estate in 2019
- Which are top cities for real estate investments?
- Is Indian real estate ready to learn the lessons of 2019?
- Track2Realty lists Top 10 Indian shopping malls
- Certified guarantee of positive coverage is not journalism
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones