As per the statistics, the Exhibition had 20 000+ visitors 8,000+ VIPs and 200 foreign exhibitors; altogether about 150 orders of intention were signed; the transaction amounts reached up to USD 1.2 billion. Ninety percent of the exhibitors were satisfied with the Exhibition, which was also highly praised by relevant government departments and industry.
- Union Budget, home buyers and need for policies beyond rhetoric
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021
- Shifting focus from metro cities to tourist destinations: Aditya Kushwaha
- How foreclosure could be mitigated in Coronavirus hit housing market?