At a time when the developers across the cities are struggling to either cope up or align with the emerging regulatory compliances like the RERA, these numbers clearly indicate that Chennai has not only been among the front runners in compliances and best practices but also ahead of the competition curve as far as the launches and absorption are concerned.
- Union Budget, home buyers and need for policies beyond rhetoric
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021
- Shifting focus from metro cities to tourist destinations: Aditya Kushwaha
- How foreclosure could be mitigated in Coronavirus hit housing market?