Urbanisation is inevitable and it changes the very look and feel of the cities across the country. However, probably none other city has been completely transformed the way cities like Ahmedabad and Vadodara and traditional old world charm has been overtaken by a thriving urban metropolis.
- Union Budget, home buyers and need for policies beyond rhetoric
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021
- Shifting focus from metro cities to tourist destinations: Aditya Kushwaha
- How foreclosure could be mitigated in Coronavirus hit housing market?