By the late evening the area bears a deserted look. Local youths with no source of livelihood are on prowl to pounce over what in their understanding is elite class living in apartments. And this so-called elite class is dawn to dusk EMI serving class, helpless to save the little bit of luxury showered on the family with hard earned money.
- Union Budget, home buyers and need for policies beyond rhetoric
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021
- Shifting focus from metro cities to tourist destinations: Aditya Kushwaha
- How foreclosure could be mitigated in Coronavirus hit housing market?