Beating the slowdown blues, Bangalore-based developers DLF and Brigade continued their growth momentum with increase in revenue an profit. DLF, on the contrary, continued to lose the market share and revenue as slow sales hit the developer leading to quarter-on-quarter slide.
- Star Rating to be the game changer of real estate: Balvinder Kumar, Member, UP RERA
- Is real estate realistic with resolution to make 2020 best year ever?
- Remarkable resilience of Indian real estate in 2019
- Which are top cities for real estate investments?
- Is Indian real estate ready to learn the lessons of 2019?
- Track2Realty lists Top 10 Indian shopping malls
- Certified guarantee of positive coverage is not journalism
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones