Beating the slowdown blues, Bangalore-based developers DLF and Brigade continued their growth momentum with increase in revenue an profit. DLF, on the contrary, continued to lose the market share and revenue as slow sales hit the developer leading to quarter-on-quarter slide.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year