The larger question is whether these complaint groups could be termed as the blogging. Definitely not! These discussion forums are not actually professional blogging where the company or the project is evaluated or some constructive criticism is put forward. But yes, this is also in some way the starting point from where tomorrow professional blogging may take shape.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year