Indian real estate, of late, has woken up to the new reality of consumer blackmailing. While in most of the cases the grudge of the homebuyers has been genuine; it seems there is an organized mechanism emerging that want to encash upon the homebuyers’ acrimony with the developers.
- 3rd ASLI Annual Senior Care Conclave to roll out Standards and Accreditation Matrix for Senior Care in India
- Urgent & definitive reforms needed for real estate
- Union Budget, home buyers and need for policies beyond rhetoric
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021