Bhiwadi, as a matter of fact, has been the first town to conceptualise what is the most need-based housing in India. Facts speak for themselves. There are 98 million people over 55 with a steady growth of 3.5 per cent per annum. In terms of market numbers, in an analysis of 135 urban cities with a total population of 223 million and 52 million households, as many as 12.8 million families have senior citizens.
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year
- India can raise over $25 bn with REITs in next 3 years – ANAROCK