Bhiwadi as a city has for long weathered the perception of an industrial belt which was seen to be an alternative destination for those who can not afford Gurgaon or Manesar. After all, office occupancy pattern has been a benchmark of the prosperity of a given city since it indicates the jobs and disposable income which eventually is a catalyst for the growth of housing and retail as well.
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021
- Shifting focus from metro cities to tourist destinations: Aditya Kushwaha
- How foreclosure could be mitigated in Coronavirus hit housing market?
- Foreclosure fears real; property not best hedge against crisis