Bhiwadi as a city has for long weathered the perception of an industrial belt which was seen to be an alternative destination for those who can not afford Gurgaon or Manesar. After all, office occupancy pattern has been a benchmark of the prosperity of a given city since it indicates the jobs and disposable income which eventually is a catalyst for the growth of housing and retail as well.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year