The wedding, which is conducted twice a year, saw 20 couples tie the knot during the ceremony.Aimed at supporting girls from economically weaker section of the society, the Trust bears the entire expense of the wedding.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year