This high-rise luxury project is spread across 2.6 acres with 80% open spaces, offering 250 units with 2, 2.5 and 3 BHK configurations. This comes at the back of their recent launch of a project Sumadhura Eden Garden, spread across 14 acres in Whitefield.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year