Realty major DLF has begun selling homes in south Bangalore for prices starting at Rs.28 lakh compared to the Rs.70 lakh-plus starting price for most of its flats, echoing a trend it has stayed away from for years.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year