Track2Realty: Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Kochi and Kolkata have significantly improved their value proposition for IT-BPM services delivery over last five years and emerged as front runners next only to Tier I cities or ‘Leader’ locations which continue to be the preferred choices for IT-BPM industry.
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year
- India can raise over $25 bn with REITs in next 3 years – ANAROCK