Chennai is known for its conservative mind-set, which reflects visibly on its residential property market trends, as well. For instance, home buyers in Chennai have historically been driven by location over and above most other considerations, and this had put definite limits on the demand and potential for community living in the city.
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year
- India can raise over $25 bn with REITs in next 3 years – ANAROCK