LOGOS India, a partnership between LOGOS Group and Assetz Property Group announced in August 2017, has identified a strong pipeline of opportunities across the key logistics hubs of Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, the National Capital Region (NCR), Bangalore, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad to meet the increasing demand for modern facilities.
- USD 970 million PE inflows in retail hit 5-year high in 2019
- Logistics leasing at an all-time high of 33 million sq feet in 2019: CBRE
- OYO Workspaces forays into Chennai
- Sobha & Godrej top choices of HNIs & NRIs, finds Track2Realty Global Buyer Report 2020
- Union Budget 2020-21 neither for survival nor revival of real estate
- Star Rating to be the game changer of real estate: Balvinder Kumar, Member, UP RERA
- Is real estate realistic with resolution to make 2020 best year ever?
- Remarkable resilience of Indian real estate in 2019