Sorento had a delivery date of October 2017 but received its OC in April 2017. As the project has received the OC, customers buying a ready-to-move-in property from them will not have to pay service tax and VAT (or GST, as and when applicable) which amounts to a saving of a minimum of 5.5% on the base cost.
- OYO Workspaces’ Innov8 opens its second centre in Connaught Place
- Chennai housing recovery faster than national average
- Mumbai’s Tardeo leads India’s top 10 most expensive housing locations
- Will govt. light Indian housing sector’s festive lamp?
- Going online before opening physical stores is ideal
- Indian housing a good hedge in troubled times for NRI investors
- Vaishnavi Group joins hands with Katerra for new technology
- Design & architecture all about creating experiences