Sorento had a delivery date of October 2017 but received its OC in April 2017. As the project has received the OC, customers buying a ready-to-move-in property from them will not have to pay service tax and VAT (or GST, as and when applicable) which amounts to a saving of a minimum of 5.5% on the base cost.
- USD 970 million PE inflows in retail hit 5-year high in 2019
- Logistics leasing at an all-time high of 33 million sq feet in 2019: CBRE
- OYO Workspaces forays into Chennai
- Sobha & Godrej top choices of HNIs & NRIs, finds Track2Realty Global Buyer Report 2020
- Union Budget 2020-21 neither for survival nor revival of real estate
- Star Rating to be the game changer of real estate: Balvinder Kumar, Member, UP RERA
- Is real estate realistic with resolution to make 2020 best year ever?
- Remarkable resilience of Indian real estate in 2019