Sorento had a delivery date of October 2017 but received its OC in April 2017. As the project has received the OC, customers buying a ready-to-move-in property from them will not have to pay service tax and VAT (or GST, as and when applicable) which amounts to a saving of a minimum of 5.5% on the base cost.
- 3rd ASLI Annual Senior Care Conclave to roll out Standards and Accreditation Matrix for Senior Care in India
- Urgent & definitive reforms needed for real estate
- Union Budget, home buyers and need for policies beyond rhetoric
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021