The question is in the absence of high paying economic activity like IT/ITeS will the city keep the desired pace to sustain the projected growth and the life style. Critics often point out that in the absence of steadfast pace of economic activity the market may end up being another investors’ haven. However, developers active in this market maintain that more employment opportunities have seen people preferring to stay in Bhiwadi than commute to work. Also, a large number of floating population from nearby cities and across the country is still high, which needs to be catered to in terms of their aspiration and lifestyle choices. The rise of nuclear families have further seen emergence of more demand for dwelling units in the region.
- USD 970 million PE inflows in retail hit 5-year high in 2019
- Logistics leasing at an all-time high of 33 million sq feet in 2019: CBRE
- OYO Workspaces forays into Chennai
- Sobha & Godrej top choices of HNIs & NRIs, finds Track2Realty Global Buyer Report 2020
- Union Budget 2020-21 neither for survival nor revival of real estate
- Star Rating to be the game changer of real estate: Balvinder Kumar, Member, UP RERA
- Is real estate realistic with resolution to make 2020 best year ever?
- Remarkable resilience of Indian real estate in 2019