The entry of corporate giants into the real estate space is all set to take the Noida growth story to the next level. Already, Godrej Properties and Tata Housing have entered into Noida market through a joint development model. The market buzz has it that a couple of more corporate giants are to soon announce their Noida entry.
- OYO Workspaces starts operations in Hyderabad with Innov8 at Gachibowli
- Increasing share of institutional investments in Indian real estate: CII-JLL Study
- What ails the housing market?
- PropTiger.com appoints Bikram Bir Singh as National Sales Head, including GCC market
- Subvention schemes ban – only 8% of total 280 housing projects launched in Q2 2019 affected
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?