The entry of corporate giants into the real estate space is all set to take the Noida growth story to the next level. Already, Godrej Properties and Tata Housing have entered into Noida market through a joint development model. The market buzz has it that a couple of more corporate giants are to soon announce their Noida entry.
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year
- India can raise over $25 bn with REITs in next 3 years – ANAROCK