Track2Realty Exclusive: Once known for cotton cultivation, Annur is fast changing its outlook as cotton cultivation has taken a back seat in the last over a decade due to high cultivation cost and uneconomical operation arising out of poor marketing infrastructure. The region nevertheless holds tremendous potential to emerge as one of the key real estate hotspots in time to come.
- OYO Workspaces starts operations in Hyderabad with Innov8 at Gachibowli
- Increasing share of institutional investments in Indian real estate: CII-JLL Study
- What ails the housing market?
- PropTiger.com appoints Bikram Bir Singh as National Sales Head, including GCC market
- Subvention schemes ban – only 8% of total 280 housing projects launched in Q2 2019 affected
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?