ANAROCK research reveals that as many as 220 projects equalling 1.74 lakh homes are completely stalled in the top 7 cities alone. Launched either in 2013 or before, these projects have absolutely no construction activity going on. The overall value of all stalled units is estimated to be more than INR 1,774 billion. Most of these projects have been grounded due to either liquidity issues or litigations.
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year
- India can raise over $25 bn with REITs in next 3 years – ANAROCK