As ANAROCK’s Group Vice Chairman, Santhosh Kumar hits the ground running and has assumed all operational responsibility for the Firm. “Given my long personal association with Anuj and our partnership being a tried-and-tested success formula for over two decades, this move is nothing but a natural progression for me,” he says.
- India’s Largest Conclave for Senior Care to focus on post-COVID era challenges
- 2020 ends on a positive note for realty: PropTiger report
- Silver lining of 2020 for Indian real estate
- Is due diligence lacking in home finance?
- Catalysts of real(ty) change in 2021
- Shifting focus from metro cities to tourist destinations: Aditya Kushwaha
- How foreclosure could be mitigated in Coronavirus hit housing market?
- Foreclosure fears real; property not best hedge against crisis