Track2Realty: “To give the much needed fillip to Real estate and infrastructure sector in India, ‘Renegotiation’ clause should be inculcated while awarding the Public Private Partnership (PPP) Projects to industry. This would help remove the major impediment to PPP projects, i.e the huge gap in the government’s mind set on one hand and the aggressive and ambitious strategies of the private sector on the other”,
- OYO Workspaces starts operations in Hyderabad with Innov8 at Gachibowli
- Increasing share of institutional investments in Indian real estate: CII-JLL Study
- What ails the housing market?
- PropTiger.com appoints Bikram Bir Singh as National Sales Head, including GCC market
- Subvention schemes ban – only 8% of total 280 housing projects launched in Q2 2019 affected
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?