A home by seaside is a dream for anyone and if one can not afford it in the main city of Mumbai as the first house, there is a globally emerging lifestyle destination of Alibaug; a city of beaches, forts, temples and innumerable coconut trees. It is a favourite destination of the huge fans of lifestyle with a difference.
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?
- SOBHA launches Gujarat’s tallest residential building in GIFT City
- Huge investments enabling co-working spaces to scale up and innovate
- NCR’s new business districts boast of over 30 mn sq ft of office space
- Pre-leased assets commercial assets high on investors’ and occupiers’ radar
- 72 years of independence – A bittersweet dawn for India’s housing sector