An airport has been catalyst to the development and urbanisation of any given city. More often than not, it proves to be the catalyst to the growth of the real estate market of the given city. After all, the housing market is heavily dependent on the commercial activity in the city and for the big ticket commercial activities to take place what the multinational companies and the big corporate houses need the most is an international airport.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year