Mumbai real estate, often criticized for getting saturated, has been rather blessed with a number of hidden jewels. The city is sitting over some of the under-valued and lesser-known micro markets that are set to transform into property hotspots pretty soon. The cynics who thought that the peninsular city is left with no scope of horizontal growth have probably not visited any of these places.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year